Enrollment Information 2024
Choose AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care Plus (Medicare-Medicaid plan)
Ready to choose a dual-eligible plan for yourself or a loved one? The AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care Plus team is here to help. If you receive both Medicare and Michigan Medicaid, we can coordinate your care. It's time to get all the services you need, like prescriptions, dental, and vision, through one affordable health plan.
Learn about plan benefits
Before you enroll in AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care Plus, check out important information like plan benefits and our network of providers and pharmacies.
- Want to know what's covered? See the Summary of Benefits (PDF) PDF.
- Search for a provider in your area using our Provider Directory | Printable Provider Directory (PDF) PDF.
- See what pharmacies are in your area using our Printable Pharmacy Directory (PDF) PDF.
- Find out what drugs are covered:
- A complete Annual Notice of Changes — ANOC (PDF) PDF.
If you don't speak English, see our list of multi-language interpreter services (PDF) PDF.
If you have questions about enrollment or disenrollment in MI Health Link, call Michigan ENROLLS toll-free at 1-800-975-7630. Persons with hearing and speech disabilities may call the TTY number at 1-888-263-5897. The office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. You may also visit the MI Health Link website or call the Medicare/Medicaid Assistance Program (MMAP) at 1-800-803-7174, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How to enroll
If you're a resident of Macomb or Wayne counties, and you're on both Medicare and Michigan Medicaid, you may be eligible to become an AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care Plus member.
If you are eligible to join, you will receive a letter from Michigan ENROLLS telling you how to enroll and who to contact for help. Your letter will describe your options for MI Health Link. You can:
- Choose to enroll when you receive your enrollment letter in the mail.
- Do nothing. If you are eligible, you will be enrolled in a participating health plan.
- Choose not to enroll by contacting Michigan ENROLLS to opt out.
- Change health plans or leave MI Health Link at any time.
For information on AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care Plus and other options for your health care, call Michigan ENROLLS at 1-800-975-7630 (TTY 1-888-263-5897). Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
If you need or want help enrolling, call AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care Plus Member Services at 1-888-667-0318 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.
Questions about our health plan?
If you have questions, call AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care Plus Member Services at 1-888-667-0318 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.