Help a Loved One Enroll
Tips for helping a loved one enroll in a Medicare-Medicaid plan
Are you helping a loved one enroll in a Medicare-Medicaid plan? Asking the right questions can help you make good decisions.
- Even if you are helping someone enroll for the first time, it is important to know what kind of coverage they have and what kind of coverage they will need. Verify current plan and monthly payment. Also, be sure to consider plans that fit their monthly budget.
- Determine medical and prescription drug needs.
- Ask these important questions:
- How much is the monthly premium?
- How much is the deductible for different services?
- How much is the copayment?
- What is covered? What isn't?
- Are my doctors covered by certain plans?
- Which plan covers the prescriptions I am using?
- What other medical services do I need?
Learn about AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care Plus benefits.
Questions about AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care Plus (Medicare-Medicaid plan)? Our Customer Care Advocates will help you. Call us at 1-877-716-8694 (TTY/TDD 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.
If you have questions about enrollment or disenrollment in MI Health Link, please call Michigan ENROLLS toll-free at 1-800-975-7630. Persons with hearing and speech disabilities may call the TTY number at 1-888-263-5897. The office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.