Am I Eligible to Enroll?
Are you a Michigan resident with both Medicare and Michigan Medicaid? If so, you may be eligible to become a member of AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care Plus (Medicare-Medicaid plan).
- AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care Plus provides coverage to people ages 21 or older who are entitled to or enrolled in Medicare Part A, enrolled in Part B and elligible to enroll in Part D plan, receive full Michigan Medicaid benefits, and reside in Macomb or Wayne counties.
- If you are eligible for the program, you'll receive an enrollment packet from MI Health Link. An application will be included. You can fill out the application and mail it back in the envelope provided.
- If you have general questions, contact the Michigan Medicare Medicaid Assistance Program (MMAP) at 1-800-803-7174.
- If you have questions about enrollment or disenrollment in MI Health Link, please call Michigan ENROLLS toll-free at 1-800-975-7630. Persons with hearing and speech disabilities may call the TTY number at 1-888-263-5897. The office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Have questions about AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care Plus plan benefits?
Our Customer Care Advocates will help you. Call us at 1-877-716-8694 (TTY/TDD 711), hours of operation:
- 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday from April 1 – September 30
- 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET, seven days a week from October 1 – March 31